Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paras Ajmera (Director – Operations & HR, Financial Technologies Group)

Q. What is your signature leadership style?
A. I believe in employee empowerment. I am quick in decision making and execution, and expect the same from others.

Q. Any mentors you admire?
A. My mentor is none other than Mr. Jignesh Shah, our Chairman and Group CEO. I truly admire his vision, passion, and the ability to shape ideas into world-class institutions.

Q. How do you balance your work-life and your family-life?
A. I will be honest here; balancing work and family life is indeed difficult. I believe that utmost commitment is required when you are at work. In fact, when I am at work, I work to the exclusion of all else. However, I do try to ensure that all my Sundays and holidays are spent exclusively with my family. I take an annual holiday with my entire family, which includes my parents, brothers, and their respective families. I also try to take as many short trips as I can manage. As a family, we enjoy trekking and all our family trips are a mix of adventure and scenic locales across the world. Doing things with the family works extremely well for me to maintain a connect. Click here to continue...

Read More IIPM Related Articles
Zee Business Best B-School Survey 2012
Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri's Session at IMA Indore
IIPM IN FINANCIAL TIMES, UK. FEATURE OF THE WEEK
IIPM strong hold on Placement : 10000 Students Placed in last 5 year
IIPM's Management Consulting Arm-Planman Consulting
Professor Arindam Chaudhuri - A Man For The Society....
IIPM: Indian Institute of Planning and Management
IIPM makes business education truly global
Management Guru Arindam Chaudhuri
Rajita Chaudhuri-The New Age Woman
IIPM B-School Facebook Page
IIPM Global Exposure
IIPM Best B School India
IIPM B-School Detail
IIPM Links
IIPM : The B-School with a Human Face